Land Rover is well-known for its luxury SUVs, including the fancy yet rugged Range Rover as well as smaller and more affordable models like the LR4 and Evoque. At its heart Land Rover is a rough and tumble vehicle despite its new reputation as an urban warrior, and one of just a few automotive brands in the U.S. to market solely SUV products. You can trust your Land Rover to the technicians at Bluegrass Collision Center.
At Bluegrass Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Land Rover can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Louisville to repair your Land Rover:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Land Rover dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Land Rover dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Land Rover repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Louisville charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Louisville, Bluegrass Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Land Rover repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us for Collision Repairs after an Accident
We know accidents can be a source of great stress, so give us a call at or contact us here and we’ll restore your Land Rover and your peace of mind!