Has your car been left with dents after an accident? What about restoring that good face of your vehicle? Paintless repair is the best method of furnishing vehicles culminating in a beautiful, durable body.
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an accessible technology that removes dents from a motor vehicle without applying any paint or fillers. This method is also referred to as Paintless Dent Removal. PDR is ideal where the paint surface of the auto body is intact, and it works well on both steel and aluminum bodies. PDR is time-efficient. You might go home with your car on the same day. Well, it depends on the magnitude of the dents and their positioning. Hail damage is the worst; it may take a few days.
Which factors determine whether a car is eligible for PDR?
- How much the metal is damaged– It is determined by the intensity of the impact or the curvature. The thickness of the metal also matters.
- The flexibility of the paint – Most automobile bodies today have refined paint that allows successful PDR. If the integrity of the paint is compromised during an accident, the collision repair needs sanding, filling, and repainting.
- PDR cannot fix extremely sharp dents and creases.
Merits of PDR
- PDR is sustainable and doesn’t make the resale value of your car depreciate like the Traditional Dent Repair (TDR
- PDR is cost-effective and helps restore your vehicle to look new again
- PDR offers a faster turnaround time compared to TDR
- PDR is environmentally friendly technology because it doesn't require filled
When is the Paintless Dent Removal Appropriate?
- In the repair of hail damage
- To repair door dings
- When repairing large dents
- To fix minor creases
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) vs. Traditional Dent Repair (TDR)
PDR is a contemporary improvement of the TDR. It requires no fillers, no sanding of the auto body, or paint. On the other hand, in TDR, the automobile body dents would be covered with fillers, sanded, and then painted to match the entire body.
Whereas TDR is time-consuming, tedious and can make a car depreciate, PDR is fast, more effortless, and preserves the value of your vehicle.
PDR is sustainable and less expensive, while TDR is a temporary solution and costly.
PDR is the ultimate solution to recover the original appearance of your vehicle. It efficiently handles dents of all sizes, leaving the desired outcome.
Why you should hire us for PDR services
- Experienced personnel that provides professional services
- Fast, precise PDR and a custom finish in a minimum amount of time
- Recent specialized equipment and a color that perfectly matches your car
- Pocket-friendly charges
Troubled by minor dents? Need collision repair? PDR is a smart choice for your car. Restore your cherished auto body and enjoy the prestige of your car with us. Call our incredible team now. We will come to your site and carry out a comprehensive inspection for subtle repair and proper reimbursement by your insurance firm.