Usually style, economy, and performance don’t all fall into the same package, but Hyundai vehicles often strike the perfect balance between the three. Owners love Hyundai’s reliability in even the roughest driving conditions (think potholes and unpredictable weather), as well as its sleek contours. Best yet, Hyundai’s affordability makes its vehicles available to just about anyone.
Bluegrass Collision Center is your one-stop shop for all your Hyundai repair and maintenance needs, from minor repairs to major overhauls. Whether you drive an Elantra, Sonata, or Hyundai SUV, we begin every Hyundai repair with a comprehensive inspection to determine the exact work you need.
At Bluegrass Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Hyundai can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Louisville to repair your Hyundai:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Hyundai dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Hyundai dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Hyundai repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Louisville charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Louisville, Bluegrass Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Hyundai repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Hyundai Drivers in Louisville, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Hyundai is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Hyundai as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Louisville, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!