For more than a century, Ford Motor Company has sold reliable and innovative automobiles in the U.S. and around the world, attracting millions of loyal customers with its broad range of reasonably priced vehicles. In recent years, Ford’s trucks and SUVs have become especially popular, with the F-Series truck ranked as the best-selling vehicle in America many years in a row. At Bluegrass Collision Center, we work on all Ford models, including:
- Super Duty
At Bluegrass Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Ford can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Louisville to repair your Ford:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Ford dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Ford dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Ford repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Louisville charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Louisville, Bluegrass Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Ford repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Ford Drivers in Louisville, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Ford is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Ford as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Louisville, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!