Honda enjoys an excellent reputation for reliability and quality, with the Accord becoming America's most popular car in 1989. Today, the brand continues to be one of the most respected in the industry, offering everything from fuel-sipping hybrids to full-size SUVs, and almost everything in between. At Bluegrass Collision Center, we work on them all, including:
- Accord Hybrid
- Civic Type R
At Bluegrass Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Honda can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Louisville to repair your Honda:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Honda dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Honda dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Honda repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Louisville charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Louisville, Bluegrass Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Honda repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Louisville, Trust Bluegrass Collision Center After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Honda to Bluegrass Collision Center in Louisville for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Honda and on the road as soon as possible.